"Published on Oct 7, 2013
I went to Japan back in June 2013 with my partner. I brought my camera everywhere and just shot everything and anything that I could. I then did something that would change our lives forever... in a good way :)
Coming back to KL with hours and hours of footage on my hard disk, I wasn't really sure what type of video I wanted to do.
Then I heard the amazing rendition of 'Rindu' by Kyoto Protocol on the Pahlawan CD. Immediately, we fell in love with the song. Personally, I thought that this would be the best song to show how I feel about the person I care most for.
This song is our journey. To want. To miss. To wait for. To love.
Storyline: A story of smiles and laughter, and the feelings of going through the same journey without that one special person."
p/s: "love is not a fairy tale, it's a choice" - Yan's bro.
No comments:
Post a Comment