Wednesday, July 23, 2014

why should i bother?

Salam.

Aku tahu aku tak pandai mana, tapi you guys should know that i am not that stupid either. Even if you got intention to hide atau tidak, that's not the matter anymore since i have already knew about that thing. In case kalau you even bother or not about my feeling nor my reaction about that matter, i think it is just too late because that is not even a big matter to me. Who am i to you guys anyway? I am nothing. But, i just want you to know that through out this time, i did feel like the thing in my past should not be happened. I did realized your feeling towards one another, but i ignored them and pretend like nothing happened. I did asked you guys about your feeling towards one another, and i remembered both of you denied. So again, i cleared my mind and pretend nothing happened. And after some time, funny things came across and i couldnt help but laugh as loud as i can. I knew thing will come over again since that day both of you denied my sort of "interview". I may forgive but i may not forget. Note that ya? (;


P/s: selamat hari raya. Mohon maaf atas segala salah silap. Sorry for being the third person between you guys. Roger and out.

No comments: