Monday, June 29, 2015

today.

To catch a glimpse of your face.
that explains why I am here.
standing at the front gate of your house.
with a box of present
and a bouquet of flowers,
or a string of floating balloon,
if I am not mistaken.

but that was four years ago.
on the same date as today.

knowing that you are fine out there today,
is the same feeling on what I've felt on that day.

so today,
I am going to that exact place again after this long hiatus.
hoping that you are not there,
like you used to be on that day,
four years ago.

i know that i will not going to meet you again today
'cause I know that I have lost that moment
four years ago.

but nothing will replace the memory of this date.
as it is used to be your birth-date.

so happy birthday.
wishing you good health, happiness & success; for now and always.






No comments: