Guy : A
hot-tempered head chef. He doesn't like
to have women working in his kitchen so he made a rule that nobody can have
romance in his kitchen. Unfortunately, he fell in love with one of his cook and
try to keep it as a secret.
Girl : A cook working
in the same kitchen with that head chef. Really in love with him and had
confessed earlier. Unfortunately, she felt betrayed when the head chef allowed
another woman to work in the kitchen.
Settings
A restaurant
By the sidewalk
Time
At night
Previous incidents
The girl has been
fired two times earlier by the head chef as he set up a rule in his kitchen;
"No women are allowed". The girl wanted to remain in her position as
she loves to cook and want to learn more in making Italian dishes. Unfortunately,
complication started to bloom when the girl fall in love with the head chef. She
confessed first and she really thought that it was a one-sided relationship. Surprisingly, the
head chef also likes her. So, they need to keep their relationship as a secret
in order to keep working in the same kitchen. Another problem came when a woman
head chef started working in the same kitchen due to some reasons. The girl
felt like the head chef has betrayed her for allowing another woman to work
there. The woman head chef was actually the head chef's ex-girlfriend who
wanted to compete in some missions.
The conversation
Guy : Hey
Goldfish. You're real to the core. You don't try and lean on people. You
know how to keep secrets. You're upright. You might think you're
invisible but we all see you.
Girl: I'm going.
Guy: Hey, what's
wrong with you?
Girl: *walks away*
Guy: What right do
you have to be upset? You caused the chaos in the kitchen today. What wrong has
been done to you for your expression to be like that? Did you do well today?
Girl : I know I
was wrong.
Guy: So then?
Girl: Just because
you know I like you, do you take me for a fool? Since you know I like you a lot
more, you must think you can play with me. First you tell me to die. Then you
tell me I'm an okay person. You ask me if I'm really a cook then you say I'm
real to the core. Why do you keep lifting me up and putting me down?
Guy: Is that my
fault?
Girl: Then whose
fault is it?
Guy: It's because
you're good then bad, because you behave and then misbehave. That's why!
Girl: I'm sorry
then. That's my fault as well, I see. *walks away*
Guy: What's wrong
with you?
Girl: You walk out
of the kitchen if you're upset. You fire women because you don't like them. You
act and live exactly as you like. It must be nice to be able to do that.
Guy: You're right.
It's nice.
Girl: Yes, I'm an
insignificant person, a beginner, and my job is to try and have people be happy
with me. It must be nice that you only have to worry about me making you happy,
isn't it?
Guy: Yes, it is.
So what exactly did I get my way on? Not once but twice you were fired by me,
but you're still in my kitchen causing chaos. I told you to freeze to death but
you won't. I don't want you to freeze to death so I buy you hot food but you
refuse to eat it and just yell at me? You're right. I'm only concerned about
myself and my comfort and just fine like that. So what?
Girl: *walks away*
Guy: Stop right
there!
Girl:You said
there are no women in your kitchen so why are you letting me work there? And
now that you have 2 women in your kitchen, what are you going to do about that?
Guy: You better
shut your mouth.
Girl: How nice for
you.
Guy: Say one more
thing!
Girl: So why are
you making a person to be so confused about her feelings?
*both silence*
Girl: Why do you
cut, pound on, put salt then sugar on, fry and steam my heart? Am I a fish on
your cutting board?
Guy: I'm not
cooking with your heart.
Girl: Just because
you have the knife in your hand, do you think I'm afraid? While you're cleaning
the fish, you can poke your fingers or choke on a fish bone and die.
Don't you know the fish that's already on your cutting board has nothing to be
afraid of? And it's full of sharp bones hidden in the flesh.
Guy: So?
Girl: I have sharp
bones also. Everybody has sharp bones.
Guy: So?
Girl: *silence*
..So be careful of the bones.
Guy: You're not
very fresh. It's been a while since you've been caught and don't have much time
left before expiration. You think that's all? You're hard to clean and take a
lot of work to prep. And after all that work, there's not much left to eat.
Even if you're garnished, you are still not very pretty. Anyway, you're not a
very good source of food. I won't be putting you on my cutting board. I won't
be cooking you, all right? So get down from my cutting board.
Girl: If you tell
me to get down. I’m already on it. So, if you tell me to get down, then there's
only the trash can left for me. Are you telling me to throw away my feelings?
Guy: *startled* Let's go
home.
Girl: *sigh and
walks away*
p/s: salin&tampal.
No comments:
Post a Comment